Friday, June 1, 2012

Me & My Homies

So I've mentioned I work in IT; specifically compliance.  Quite a dry topic, but I've tried to make things more interesting where I can.  Have I introduced my 'team' to you yet?  I don't think I have....it's a very exclusive team and only a few dynamic and diverse members made the cut. 


First up is the Chick-fil-A Cow - "Chicky" is an important member of our compliance team.  She is a natural born leader and really runs herd over the rest of the team.  She also takes a fantastic memo, but unfortunately has issues with spell check.  (Weer working on that.) She's a great team player and loves to dance at sporting events in her spare time.  (Chicky is currently out on long-term leave - she should be back sometime around the holidays.)

Next, up are Little Miss Sunshine and Little Miss Chatterbox.  (Because of their current contract negotiations with the Cartoon Network, I'm unable to post their head shots.)  These two are quite the team contributors.  They are really quite colorful and although they aren't very handy on the computer, they are great proof readers and enjoy playing with bright yellow and pink highlighters.  Chatty will be at a book signing this weekend at the Huntersville Barnes & Noble - please stop by for a signed copy of her autobiography.  (Please tell her I sent you and you'll get an extra 10% off!) 

Last, but certainly not least is Ms. Rubber Ducky.  "RD" as she likes to be called, is my right hand duck.  She handles my calls, manages my schedule and is responsible for office supplies.  I couldn't do it without her.  She's such a calming influence on me - especially during the acquisition activities.  She does have a slight French accent, so please listen carefully when she speaks - I believe she's French Canadian on her Mother's side.

Needless to say, I have a cracker jack team.  What would I do without my homies?   Happy Friday Ya'll!  :o)  I'm having a Tigger day today - can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment