Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blog Show and Tell

Ever wonder about all the 'stuff' I have on my blog?  I thought today I would walk you through where everything is and why it's there! 

So, welcome to JB & the Bubbies!  The title comes from my first initial, my husband's first initial and the nickname for our two sweet little dogs, the Bubbies.  I'm not really sure where that came from; but it started when Seamus was a wee pup.  And it just stuck.

Now that you know where my blog's name came from....let's walk through all the other 'stuff'!

Top of Blog - Right Margin - 1

Bottom of Each Post - 2
 

 
Middle of Page - Right Margin - 3


Bottom of Page - Right Margin - 4

Bottom of Page - 5
 
So now you know your way around my blog page - I hope things are a bit clearer and you can find some fun things to read and easy ways to keep in touch!

I love to hear your comments - so feel free to post!
Happy Wednesday Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment