Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Life Goes On....

One more doctor down!  Woohoo!  We got great news today from the cardiologist - he doesn't need to see me for another 2-3 months - it feels so good to check one more thing off the list.  It's a relief for sure, but in reality it's just so nice to have one less doctor poking at me! 

Things are going well - I'm having some swelling in one of my legs.  It drives me crazy as it's so random and weird; I'll suck it up though - it's better than both legs right? :o)

Work is crazy as usual - especially since my boss has decided to move to a new position with a new company.  Change is good though and I'll just go with the flow.  I've learned in my career to Keep smiling, keep your head down and show them what you've got.  My mantra these days.  I get that everyone is struggling with changes and layoffs are still happening - but change will happen. I have just learned over the years that things will continue to change and sometimes, they are changed for the better.

The oddest thing is knowing that even if I wanted to leave, I can't right now!  It's odd to think that I really can't talk to anyone else about a new job - after all, hiring a woman who is 6 months pregnant can't possibly be appealing right now for any company.  SO for now, I'll enjoy the new challenges and keep smiling.

We're in the process of trying to just enjoy the moments we're experiencing.  We're living in the moment and having fun feeling "O'Pedro" kick like crazy and watching my body morph into a baby carrying machine.  I never let my heart get to the point of thinking about these these kinds of things - so this is really fun!  We're finally able to enjoy our baby-to-be!

We still have no boy names - nothing official anyway.  Hopefully Baby McG will be untarnished by us calling him "O'Pedro" for the first 6 months of his development!   Poor kid, it's almost guaranteed now that people will be calling him Pedro for the first few months of his life!  I guess it could be worse, but we (read B) really need to find a name and SOON! :o)    We have monograms to plan and things to think about that involve names!

On that note, our "Player to be Named Later" and I will sign off for now....

Happy Wednesday Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment