Tuesday, October 9, 2012

What's For Dinner &*%*^&* ???

Ever feel your heart pounding so hard that you feel like it's going to explode?  I deal with that every day right now.  Not sure if it's normal for a pregnancy or not - but either way it doesn't feel too great.

I see a cardiologist tomorrow and I hope he can do something to help.  This happens when I'm sitting still for goodness sake!  Of course you know I Googled pregnancy and tachycardia and of course they said it happens - but I'm not sure what they consider to be a normal range.   My heart rate sitting still is a bit scary and I haven't really checked it after moving around yet - would probably make me cry!  Taking a shower can exhaust me to the point where I need a nap.  I have to sit down when I blow dry my hair.  What the heck has happened to me?!    When did I become a weak kneed wuss?

On the high side, I can eat again! :)  My butt isn't happy about this, but it sure is nice to not gag at every smell and sight of food!   I haven't gained any of the weight back that I lost though, so I'm hoping eating normally won't cause issues in the weight department!  Pedro still prefers meat in pretty much all shapes and sizes - except for hamburgers.  

I'm hoping that someday, my love of a good burger will come back - but one never knows I guess.    It's amazing how my tastes have changed though.  I couldn't even begin to tell you what restaurant I want to go to - I eat completely differently than before.  Drives me crazy.  In fact, I just ate a yogurt for a snack.  I haven't done that in over a year.  It actually tasted good. 

I wish someone had told me my body was going to go crazy in the food craving department - I would have planned my pantry and freezer MUCH better!  Instead, we have a pantry and freezer full of food that I just don't want to eat!   Hopefully things will even out soon!

Now it's time for the nightly drama of "what do we eat for dinner?"   B has absolutely NO opinion these days - I'll ask him what he wants and I get, "whatever you want."  OMG.  Part of me thinks it's really sweet and the other part of me wants to smack him and say pick something - because I can't! 

So I'll leave you for now....I'm in a cranky phase for now - getting tired of my own company I guess.  

I hope today was a great one!
Happy Tuesday Ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment